8 Smart Moves If You Are Struggling Financially
And by the way, you are not alone; 78% of adults struggle with daily bills, especially in this inflationary environment.
The following are the eight things that will help you breathe a little easier.
1. Get help with your rent payment (click here) Find a home and get help paying your rent with our Housing Assistance guide. Billions of dollars in housing assistance are granted by the US government every year. 2. Lower Your Monthly Bills (click here) Are you looking for ideas that reduce your monthly expenses? Check out these great options. 3. Put extra food on your table with SNAP (click here) The Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), formerly known as food stamps, has nearly 40 million people using it today. No one should go without the food the need.
4. Get emergency funds (click here) Did you know that there are government and private programs that give thousands of dollars every year to people that need it? It's easier than you think to receive assistance and/or guidance for any financial hardship you may be going through.
5. Apply for unemployment insurance if you lost your job (click here) Unemployment insurance remains an integral part for people who lost their job through no fault of their own and to bridge them to their next job.
6. Start a new career or get a 2nd job (click here) The economy is in recovery mode and there aren’t enough people for the jobs needed, making it the best time to look for a better job, higher pay and increased schedule flexibility
7. Go back to school and increase your skill set (click here) Going back to school is a great option for many to increase skills and get the better job they desire.
8. Fix your credit by first knowing your credit score (click here) There are so many reasons to know your credit score: You're preparing to buy a house or a car, renting a new apartment, looking for a new job, etc. Be smart, know your score.
Other Featured Posts
Guidelines To The Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
The Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) came into existence out of a desire to fight hunger in the U.S. With the help of the SNAP program, it's been estimated that well over 45,000,000 (45 million...READ MORE
10 Ways to Combat Work Stress
Everyone experiences a lot of stress at work. Whether you work for someone else or are self employed, job stress can be overwhelming. Stress on the job is not only something that can trouble you. It also wears you down and reduces your effectiven...READ MORE
10 Habits That Will Dramatically Improve Your Life
Everyone experiences a slump now and then, or finds themselves not where they want to be in life. Changing your mindset begins with changing your habits and behaviors. Cultivating these habits helps you move toward a more ful...READ MORE
Food Stamps (SNAP Food Benefits)
The Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program, or SNAP as it is commonly referred, is part of the safety net program to fight domestic hunger. There are millions of people in the United States that receives benefits under this program. It is g...READ MORE